|CD Giveaway CLOSED - Rules|
|| Contest Results | Contest Rules | Contest Questions (and answers) ||
Please do not send any more entries. All entries received after 12:01am June 1st, 2001 (Pacific Time), will be ignored.
Milan Entertainment will give ten (10) lucky winners a copy of their upcoming North American release of the Mononoke Hime Symphonic Suite CD. This will be the North American equivalent of TKCA-71395.
To win, answer a few questions about the album, the composer, Milan Entertainment, Nausicaa.net, and a couple of related topics correctly and submit your answers toNote:
- No purchase necessary.
- All questions must be answered correctly to qualify.
- Winners will be chosen at random from among entries that meet these conditions. Each entry must:
- be sent via e-mail to
- be received by 12:01am PDT on Friday, June 1st, 2001.
- contain the correct answers to all questions.
- contain your real name and postal address so that Milan Records can ship the CD to you if you win.
- No corrections (if any answer is wrong, you will not qualify).
- No duplicate e-mail and/or postal addresses (you may only qualify once).
- No repeat entries (only one CD per winner).
- No split entries (if all of your answers are not in the same e-mail, you will not qualify).
- Nausicaa.net is not responsible for late or corrupted e-mail.
- Answers to all questions can be found online at Nausicaa.net, MilanRecords.com, Princess-Mononoke.com, and http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Fuji/9270/.
- Members of Team Ghiblink and employees of Milan Entertainment are not allowed to enter this contest.
- Your entry gives Nausicaa.net and Milan Entertainment permission to publish your name online, if we choose to list the names of the winners.
- Submitting your entry means that you agree with all of these terms and conditions and that you will hold neither Team Ghiblink (Nausicaa.net) nor Milan Entertainment responsible for any actual or perceived harm, loss, or inconvenience.
- Judges' decisions are final.