Grave of the Fireflies (Japan BD)
Notes: Bundled with the disc is a booklet with an essay by original novelist Akiyuki Nosaka and production notes.
- Complete storyboards via the BD picture-in-picture function
- Recording script
- Two standalone storyboard videos (#1 - 2 minute, #2 - 1 minute)
- Interview with director Isao Takahata (18 minutes)
- Interview with film critic Roger Ebert (12 minutes)
- Still image collection
- Interviews, commentaries by Isao Takahata, art director Nizo Yamamoto, layout artist/animation director assistant Yoshiyuki Momose, color key artist Michiyo Yasuda, sound director Yasuo Uragami, and composer Michio Mamiya
- Two recording documents (#1 - 6 minutes, #2 - 6 minutes)
Contains MASTER GRADE VIDEO CODING, a proprietary encoding method that allows for optional 36-bit color output on select Panasonic Blu-ray Players.