[Mononoke] MH in Sacramento (theater change!)

RyoToyama@aol.com
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:43:41 EST

From: RyoToyama@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:43:41 EST
Subject: [Mononoke] MH in Sacramento (theater change!)
To: mh-announce@nausicaa.net

The following was originally posted to the Nausicaa ML by James Pearce.

Princess Mononoke will be playing here in Sacramento at the Century Stadium 14
- ph: 922-7044 - NOT at the Downtown Plaza 7 as reported on both nausicaa.net
and the official site. The Plaza ppl said it was pulled from booking earlier
this week (I had called on tuesday, guess it happened just yesterday.). Boy,
I'm gonna love being the only person in the Theatre.

                                                           James R. Pearce