[Mononoke] Mononoke showing in Spain

RyoToyama@aol.com
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 01:01:10 EDT

From: RyoToyama@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 01:01:10 EDT
Subject: [Mononoke] Mononoke showing in Spain
To: mh-announce@nausicaa.net

The following was originally posted to Miyazaki ML by Werner Geeroms:

-------------------------------

Hello,

I found this info, very interesting for the fans in Spain :
(You can ad this to the festival list, Michael)

" This 22nd edition of the festival (formally known as the Sitges Fantastic
Film Festival) has two official programs: one devoted to the fantasy genre
and one open to all productions. Both programs have retrospectives; 'Seven
Chances' is a section for films with no   commercial distribution; 'Anima't'
is the Animation section devoted to the latest trends in animated features
and shorts. This year, the festival will feature Osamu Tezuka, the father of
Manga; Miyazaki's new feature film "Princess Mononoke," as well as the work
of Will Winton Studio. "

The date should be October 6-16, 2000 but I'm not sure if that's right.
Could be 1999  :)

They don't seem to have a site but I got this :
Contact info:

Sitges International Film Festival of Catalonia
c/Rossello, 257
Barcelona #-E 08008, Spain
Tel.: ++ 34 93 415 3938
Fax: ++ 34 93 237 6521
Email: cinsit@sitgestur.com

If you're interested call or mail them, then you're sure of the date.

Later,

Werner