[Ghibli-announce] [MH-announce] MH postponed to Oct.29!

Ryoko Toyama (ryokot@rocketmail.com)
Mon, 10 May 1999 18:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:11:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ryoko Toyama <ryokot@rocketmail.com>
Subject: [Ghibli-announce] [MH-announce] MH postponed to Oct.29!
To: mh-announce@nausicaa.net

The US release of Mononoke Hime has been postponed to Oct. 29, according to
Miramax.

---------Begin quote---------
: "Michael S. Johnson" <michj@nausicaa.net>

[...] I just called Miramax's office and
confirmed with the secretary of the VP of Publicity that the release date
is now October 29th.  The only explanation she was able to give me had to
do with production not being finished yet.  She wasn't able to explain
what the reasons were, or what exactly remained to be done, but did
suggest that I send another fax in to the VP's office to find out more.

So there we are, officially October 29th!