[MH-announce] Neil Gaiman's comment on MH (fwd)

Ryoko Toyama (ryokot@rocketmail.com)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ryoko Toyama <ryokot@rocketmail.com>
Subject: [MH-announce] Neil Gaiman's comment on MH (fwd)
To: mh-announce@nausicaa.net

The following was first posted to the Miyazaki ML by Dugan Chen.

---------begin quote---------

I can't remember if anyone mentioned this before but...

http://www.writerswrite.com/journal/mar99/gaiman.htm

is a _very_ recent interview with Neil Gaiman, and the
last question is about Mononoke-Hime!

    Marvelous. And what's the word on the Phantom Princess film?

  Ah, Princess Mononoke. I don't know what title it will eventually
  come out under when it comes out.

    How's that coming? That's in production, isn't it?

  Yes, I wrote the English translation. It has a wonderful cast,
  including: Claire Danes, Minnie Driver, Billie Bob Thornton, Billy
  Crudup and Gillian Anderson. With such a fantastic cast, one hopes
  for the best dialogue one can give them. It comes out sometime
  this summer from Miramax.